KDIK Oil Seal Factory Motorcycle Automobile Spare oil seal Engine part NBR Valve Stem Seal Valve oil seals
Valve Stem Oil Seal
Valve stem seals are devices that provide a defined metering rate of oil to the valve stem interface of internal combustion engines to lubricate the valve guide and minimize engine missions.
Development to specific customer requirements or use of standards seals
Consistent oil metering and long service life for optimum valve lubrication and minimum engine emissions
Excellent chemical and temperature resistance
High quality through state-of-the-art manufacturing processes
Complete technical service to ensure optimal function
1. We cooperate with first-class raw material suppliers in China and abroad, using the best raw materials. High quality NBR, silicon and FKM materials are imported from USA, Germany and Southeast Asia.
2. Top quality custom rubber products that can completely meet your needs.
3. Fast production & in-time delivery that never delay your project and usage.
4. One-stop custom service and value-added service to save your time and cost.
5. OEM/ODM Services are available. We can design and produce various Non-standard Rubber Parts according to your PDF, 3D or STEP drawing files.
6. All of rubber finished products are 100% inspected before shipment.
1. Why more and more customers choose Xingtai Honglei Seal Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (KDIK OIL SEAL)?
We are specialized in the manufacturing and exporting of high quality seals. Choose us is to choose the rest assured.
We mainly produces various types, specifications, models of the seals of high precision mechanical components. We have all the specifications of what you need to help you achieve one-stop shopping, save time, effort and worry.
We has long been a domestic and international numerous oil seal mould supply business of manufacturer, service for 18 years, we have professional talents and product research and development equipment, our research and development ability, is the domestic first-class oil seal manufacturer home.
We provide one-stop sealing solutions, and provide a full range of services, from product design, mold development, stamping skeleton, vulcanization molding, clip, screening and packaging. The entire process would take a shorter, more stable quality.
2. Are you trading company or Manufacturing factory?
We are professional oil seal manufacture for 18 years in China.
3. What is your packing?
Paper roller: 10pcs in one roller, 200 rollers in one carton
PP bag: 50 or 100pcs in one bag,15 or 30 bags in one carton
Box: 1pc in a box
According to customer's request.
4. Date of Delivery
1-2 days if goods in stock.
10-15 days if goods out of stock with molding.
25-30 days if goods out of stock without molding.
5. Payment Term:
30% T/T in advance and 70% balance paid before shipment.
others for discussion
6. Can you produce according to the samples?
We have our own brand of KDIK.
We accept ODM and OEM at the same time.We have the ability to provide the sample of the products of decomposition, develop the mould, for production.
7. How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
We will continue to improve the process control, and improve the quality of our products and work to reduce operating costs and provide a competitive price for customers, to ensure that customers benefit
We seriously treat every customer, in good faith with them to do business, make friends, no matter how much volume, we will provide a full range of services, one-stop sealed solution.
- Auto Oil Seal
- Agricultural Machine Oil Seal
- Construction Machinery Oil Seal
- Truck Wheel Hub Oil Seal
- Cassette Wheel Hub Oil Seal
- Combi Oil Seal
- TC Rubber Oil Seal
- Steering Power Oil Seal
- Hydraulic Pump Oil Seal
- Valve Stem Seal
- O-rings & O-ring Boxes
- Concrete Mixer Gearbox Oil Seal
- Compound Gasket Seal
- Wheel Cylinder Brake Cup Seal
- Engine Valve Cover Gasket
While they do have similar functions in preventing leaks, gaskets and seals have different applications. In general, gaskets are used as static seals between flat surfaces, such as joints, while seals are used in dynamic environments between moving parts, such as rotating shafts, pumps and engines. Oil seal manufacturers are here to introduce you.