Combination oil seals have come to the forefront of sealing components due to their durability and longevity. It is often used to seal agricultural machinery such as tractors. (Honglei(KDIK) shows you various COMBI oil seals and await in your inquiry.)
An oil seal consisting of two or more loose parts can be called a combination oil seal. Most common and simple combination oil seals are made of steel and oil resistant rubber. The two loose parts can complement or work together to make the most of the material's own characteristics and improve sealing efficiency.
1. The COMBI oil seal consists of a common oil seal and a secondary seal, which mainly prevents the entry of external contaminants.
2. The COMBI oil seal has a spring at the lip of the seal.
3. COMBI oil seals have a dustproof lip.
4. COMBI oil seals are mainly used in environments with high contamination.
5. When subjected to large rotational or translational movements, it is preferable to use it instead of a cassette type combination seal.
6. COMBI oil seals have the distinctive features of combination oil seals: long life and resistance to wear.
7. COMBI oil seals are optimised in terms of the position of the sealing lips and dust lips, and are particularly resistant to contaminant ingress.
8. COMBI oil seals are often used in the driving part of moving parts of agricultural and industrial machinery.
Xingtai Honglei Seal Manufacturing Co., Ltd. registered trademark "KDIK" is senior manufacturer for global markets. We are professional oil seals factory with more than 18 years experience. Our main product lines include kinds of Automobile oil seal, Agricultural & Construction machinery oil seal, Precision Rubber Parts, O-rings and so on. Besides, we accept customer's own designs and OEM design orders, always focus on Top quality products with competitive price and best service.